Mywifiext is a web-based interface. With the help of this, you can complete the whole procedure for your Extender Wi-Fi setup. Using a web browser, type mywifiext net, and hit the search option. Then, the login page will appear where you can modify the range extender settings as well with following simple steps:
- Plugin your extender using power cable and wait until its power light becomes solid green.
- Then, launch any browser like Chrome, Microsoft Edge, and then search www mywifiext net login.
- If the site fails to load, then check if your browser is installed with the latest version. If not then update immediately by visiting its official site.
- If you have any Wi-Fi devices to connect to, then using any PC to connect to your extender. Connect Ethernet one end to PC and another one to the extender.
- Then, open a new tab in your web browser and then type Extender’s Default available IP Address in the search bar. (Make sure that IP Address is correct otherwise you will face an error).
- Now, the site will load and you will be asked to login. Use default credentials if you haven’t changed otherwise use the changed credentials to login.
- If you face any error while login in then try rebooting your wireless extender and then try again after a few minutes.
With the help of these points, you will be able to login to the web-based interface. If you need help, you can contact experts.